click to find out more
The Big Up
- My directorial debut, the Big Up is a film about a world without Gravity, interviewing the survivors of the world. It's a fun, bold, retro inspired comedy with plenty of fun laughs.
Norwich Love Letter
- A graduate film about our lives at university, and the bond we've all created with Norwich these last three years. A reflective, nostalgic and passionate film full of life, poetry and memories.
The Girl and the Beast
- A film that twists the classic fairy tale through a feminist lens, the girl and the beast is a film that blends motion graphics and 3D assets in a stylised short film to spoken word poetry.
Darren and Donna
- A film created for the BBC Listening Project, and the winner of our pitch, landing on the website officially. Following a discussion of two Scots talking about a range of topics about living in a low income area. The film is a 2D/3D blend that explored life on the borderline.
- My solo graduate film, Buzz is an exploration of technology addiction, and living inside the loud, bright and distracting world of the internet. it's a rotorscoped / motion graphics project about learning to let go.